Your Test may be expired
- All tests have an expiration date associated with the test session invitation
- This period of time is set by the company asking you to take the test
- If your session expires, you will get an error message saying your eTicket has expired and you must contact the company who sent you the invitation to resolve the issue and/or complete the remaining test
Your eTicket is "redeemed"
- If you receive an error message that the eTicket number has been redeemed already, the test has been completed
- Once a test is completed, the results are sent to the company asking you to take the test
- If your test completed and you did not mean for it to complete, you will have to contact the company who sent you the eTicket