When conducting a search in the CRM, you can download the results of that search to a CSV file.
Where is the feature/functionality located?
You can download a list from any page of profile cards, such as a search results page or a job folder process step.
To download a people list in the CRM, find the orange Action button on the bottom of your screen and select the Download option.
How does the feature / functionality work?
For example, to download a list of candidates living within 30 miles of Harrison, ME from the CRM.
- Perform your search for Harrison, ME
- On the search results page, go to the orange Action menu at the bottom of the screen
- Select the Download option
- In the popup screen that appears, name your people list and hit enter
- You will receive an email when your people list is ready and contains a link to the page to retrieve it.
- You can always access your collection of people lists through the search menu on the CRM home page. Find the black search icon near the top of the page and select the People Lists option.
A recap of these steps can be found in the screencast below:
Downloading your people list