What is the purpose of a Microsite Generator?
The purpose of the Microsite Generator is to allow recruiters to create custom Lead Capture Pages that will catch candidate information quickly. The Microsite Generator is specifically helpful for hiring events, employee referrals, and as a pipeline of candidates to pull from later in the CRM. When creating a Lead Capture Page, you can be as detailed as you like as each field is optional.
Where is the Microsite Generator located?
Each organization has their own unique URL. Please contact your administrator to retrieve this.
How does the Microsite Generator work?
For example, if you want to create a Lead Capture Page for the college job fair you’ll be attending, you want to make sure each candidate has the campaign tag “June_Grads” so that you can find them by the campaign name in the CRM once the event is over. To achieve this:
- Enter the text for the title and subtitle of the Welcome Page.
- Enter the text for the continue button of the Welcome Page.
- Enter the text for the title and subtitle of the Thank You Page.
- Enter the text for the continue button of the Thank You Page.
- Enter the URL of the destination you would like the Lead Capture Page to open once the candidate enters their information.
- Select the Jobseeker Type. In this case you will want to select Candidate.
- Enter the campaign name “June_Grads”.
- Select Generate Now.