Manage Job Postings Screen: Take advantage of the following tools to find your jobs easily:
Type the Req number into the ‘Job Number(s)’ box on the Manage Jobs page.
- Use the Quick Filter button.
- Please note: the ‘Job Code Quick Search’ is based on searching criteria defined by each user’s set up. If a position is not found through the quick search, please review the below ‘What to do when you can’t find a position in SmartPost.’
- Click on the column headers to sort the postings in alphabetical order, by location, by date, etc.
- Use the ‘Posting Finder’ under the ‘Jobs’ pull down menu to search by key words, job title, and many other criteria.
- The ‘Posting Finder’ results will default to ‘Open’ jobs. If you don’t initially see your position, change the filter in the top, right-hand side of the screen to ‘closed’ and click the filter button.
What to do when you can’t find a position in SmartPost?
When typing the requisition number into the Job Code Quick Search, be sure not to have any extra spaces before or after the number and use the magnify glass as a submit button. Still can’t find the position? Email email@example.com