Our built in media intelligence tool recommends job posting sites based on location, industry, job function and the job description itself.
The result: You will receive recommendations on the most effective, general, local, niche, diversity and college sites for your posting.
Want to research a job board? Just click on the notepad or look in our media library to discover details about a job board’s audience, geographical reach, affiliates and pricing.
In order to help get to the most appropriate boards, SmartPost sorts the boards into one of the below categories:
- Career Sites: Your career site options (if applicable)
- Subscriptions: The sites your organization has posting agreements/subscriptions/contracts with
- Free Sources and Smartpost Values: Approximately 200 free sources national and international.
- General Job Boards: The job boards that accept any type of job posting in any type of industry, an example would be CareerBuilder
- Diversity Job Boards: Diversity centric boards such as Veteran and Minority boards
- Local Market Job Boards: The sites based off of the job posting location. For example if a job is in Boston, Craigslist Boston will show as an option while Craigslist Florida will not
- Industry Associations: The job board associations based off of the Industry selected for the job. Many of these boards are part of a group of associated sites and the job will crosspost throughout the appropriate sites in their network
- Niche Job Boards: Job boards that are tied to the function associated to the job in Smartpost. For example, a job with a function of RN would display Nursing related sites and not display sites that would not fit the function criteria, such as Accountingjobs.com when a job function is set to RN
- College and Alumni Job Boards: College and Alumni job boards