The role of the community manager is to keep QUEsocial users motivated and engaged, and to help individual users meet the organizations’ goals and objectives for using social. Given the size of the user group, there may be more than one community manager or administrator.
Community Management Plan
Every customer’s community management plan will be different, based upon their style of communication, the level of experience of their users and other factors. However, each item below should be discussed and responsibility and frequency for each should be assigned. A sample calendar is provided to address frequency.
- Content management
- Sourcing, and uploading to platform
- Content removal from platform (once shared by all groups or once it becomes dated)
- Weekly communications to users to provide feedback loop, encourage adoption and communicate new milestones
- Image uploading
- Will third party images be used? If so, are copyright permissions a consideration?
- Will company branded content use a department/Business unit identifier or corporate logo?
- Rewards management and delivery
- Discussed earlier, but includes frequency and transparency of rewards delivery
- Management of the Discuss Tab
- Posting and responding to questions/comments
- General QUEsocial platform management
- Adding/removing users
- Moderation, motivation and inspiration