How do I duplicate a requisition for an alternate posting location or language?
You may need to copy a job in SmartPost if you have a requisition and want to source the job to additional geographical locations or to post in a different language.
To do this, you will need to gather your ATS job number and locate the correct Apply URL from the original job in Scout:
- From the Manage Job Postings page, select the desired original requisition job title from the list. There you will see both the job number and Apply URL link.
- Select the apply URL from the grey box on the right, and have that URL ready for Step 7.
- Select “copy” from the bottom right hand corner
- Change the job posting number from the default Scout number to the actual ATS Req. # and then append the job number with a “-1” or “-2” etc. (For example, if you are copying TFS001G6, then you would edit to appear as TFS001G6-1).
- Update the City/State location fields on the posting copy to the desired new location/language.
- Update any other fields if changes are required / needed to synch with new location.
- Copy and the original apply URL into the field “Apply on-line URL” and append the original ATS requisition number.
It is important that the end of the URL show the requisition number so that job seekers will connect to your job in the ATS.
- Select “Next”
- Source the job to the desired job boards per the usual process.
- Save and Launch the posting.