Folders are an efficient way to manage contacts.
Adding Contacts to a Folder
You may add contacts to existing folders or you can create a new folder for those contacts.
Go to the Talent Community section and select the contacts you wish to move. Select the Actions button and options will appear In the upper left, select Add to Folder.
A window will open with the option to add the contacts to an existing folder or create a new folder.
For a new folder, put in the folder name in the Create a new folder window and select Move. The contacts will be moved to that folder
For an existing folder, put the folder name in the Choose a Folder window and select the folder you want. The select Move. The contacts will be moved to that folder.
Organizing Contacts in a Folder
Once you have your folder with your contacts, you can begin to organize them.
- You are allowed to sort contacts and to manage the columns shown (yellow highlight)
- All contacts are moved to the Leads tab. You can then move those of focus to the Shortlisted tab through Actions.
- The Contacts section will show the total of the people you have in the folder. It is the combination of Leads and Shortlisted.
- You can select contacts and send a campaign by selecting the Create Message button.
- There are many other actions you can perform on the contacts and the folder through the Actions pulldown.
To emphasize the first bullet point, columns in this view are customizable.
Contact Folder Status and Dispostion
Contacts also have a folder status that will show their specific status for a specific folder. Open up the Contact Profile page and go to the Associated Folders section. There you can see the status for each folder the contact belongs.
Folder Contact Statuses are contact statuses that exist for a contact within a folder. Folder Contact status is used to segment the contacts within a folder and are typically used to show the journey of can contact within a folder.
A Folder Contact disposition is a sub status of the folder contact status e.g. within a folder contact status New, the contacts can be in Contact attempted or Contacted disposition. This tells the sourcer that the contact is new in the folder and whether he has been contacted or not yet.
Example folder contact statuses and dispositions:
Users are able to :
- View all the associated folders of the contact with their respective folder contact status and disposition
- Update/Edit the folder contact status and disposition
- View the history of folder contact status changes
A default set of statuses without dispositions is part of the base release. If changes need to be made, please open a support ticket.