Folders are an efficient way to manage contacts.
You may add contacts to existing folders or you can create a new folder for those contacts.
Go to the Talent Community section and select the contacts you wish to move. In the upper right, select Add to Folder.
A window will open with the option to add the contacts to an existing folder or create a new folder.
For a new folder, put in the folder name in the Create a new folder window and select Move. The contacts will be moved to that folder
For an existing folder, put the folder name in the Choose a Folder window and select the folder you want. The select Move. The contactss will be moved to that folder.
Once you have your folder with your contacts, you can begin to organize them.
- You are allowed to sort contacts and to see the contacts by image, or text (yellow highlight)
- All contacts are moved to the Leads tab. You can then move those of focus to the Shortlisted tab through Actions.
- The People section will show the total of the people you have in the folder. It is the combination of Leads and Shortlisted.
- You can select contacts and send a campaign by selecting the Create Campaign button.
- There are many other actions you can perform on the contactss and the folder through the Actions pulldown.