When will my jobs be visible?
- Wrapping will occur once daily or several times a day, 7 days per week depending on your contract. The wrap consists of scraping the requisitions from the ATS and then importing requisitions into M-Cloud.
How are jobs opened and closed?
- The ATS will send a file with requisition data. ONLY requisitions with an “open” status will pull into this file. Users will not need to manually create jobs during the normal process.
- Once a requisition is closed in the ATS, the requisition will not be included in the daily file. In this case the requisition will be closed in M-Cloud.
- Closed jobs are removed from the third party media (please note that this can take 24-48 hours) and classified as ‘closed’ within M-Cloud.
What happens when changes are made to a job req in the ATS?
- Changes made to postings must be made in the ATS. Then the job will update during the nightly scrape and changes will be visible in M-Cloud the following day.
- Industry, Function, City, State and Country (Locations) do not automatically update in M-Cloud. Once they are in M-Cloud and sourced, they are locked and any changes need to be made through a request to the Help Center. In the request to the Help Center, please request the change in location in M-Cloud. Both places will need to be updated with the new location.
- In the request to Help Center, please include your client name, the job number, q-code and well as the new location you would like changed.
What information is a default value when my jobs are wrapped?
- Job descriptions are wrapped in identically from the ATS.
- Mapping was done per your request for requisition values.
Please note that it’s important NOT to create jobs manually in this tool. Manually created postings with the same requisition number will fail all logic associated with wrap/import positions – jobs may not open, close, edit, etc.