What is Sourcing?
- Sourcing is advertising your job on one or more job boards.
- Before Sourcing a job, the contents should be reviewed and edited if necessary to make selections that best match your desired results. To do this, select Edit Job under Job actions from the top right corner of the Job posting detail summary page.
- The page will display with options to edit if desired, including Industry, Function, Posting Type, Pay Type, Education, Years Experience and Job Level. Values shown are defaulted but can be changed before a job is sourced and launched. SHould you make an edit to the job description here, it will be overwritten by the wrap/import process. Edits to copy should always be made in the ATS. Copy will then be updated automatically in the wrap/import process.
- Once edits are complete, select Save Changes
- If you do not want to make any changes, select Cancel
How do you add sourcing to jobs?
- From the Job posting detail summary Page, select Sources.
- A new page will display special offerings to you as options, or you can select subscriptions, free sites and a variety of single posting options at a cost.
- Once you’ve made your selections and confirmed what is in your cart, select Post Job. At this point, the job will be sourced to the media selected and will be visible on the job boards within 24-48 hours.
How do you source jobs to subscriptions or prepaid media contracts?
- Select from Subscriptions.
How to Add Sourcing When Jobs Have Expired from Media?
- To re-post to media after a job has expired, please follow the steps on finding and sourcing jobs. Once you have located your job, please select the sourcing button on the Job posting detail summary Page and select additional sources.
What if I want a new date on my postings, how do I change it?
- To refresh a position so that it reflects a new date, you have to select the job you wish to refresh by following the steps on finding a job within M-Cloudt. Once you have completed this, click on the ‘Yes’ under the ‘Posted’ on the “Manage Job” page. Slide the toggle over the unpost column. Your job will then be unposted.
- Then follow the steps on sourcing jobs. You can re-select the media you wish to refresh. IMPORTANT NOTE: You may or may be charged for an additional posting. It all depends on the media rules.
Are you having trouble sourcing your posting to media?
- Sourcing button not available: This usually means that the posting is classified as closed and therefore jobs can’t be sourced to additional media. Check information on ‘Why is my job closed?”
Can’t find the job board?