At times we encounter platform issues that arise for just a moment. Before submitting a ticket to support for bugs please perform the following steps to see if the issue resolves on its own.
1. Clearing browser's fix certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. In your existing browser, clear your cache.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
1. Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
2. Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
3. Select Remove All and then in the small popup, selection Remove Now.
4. Click Safari in the menu at the top of the screen and click Preferences.
5. In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab and make sure the checkbox next to "Show Develop menu in menu bar" is selected.
6. Select Develop in the menu bar on the top of the screen and click Empty Caches.
In INTERNET EXPLORER
1. Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
2. Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
3. You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
2. Test the platform performance by comparing it in multiple browsers. Perhaps the issue exists in one browser and not the other.
Sidenote: Are you using a browser we support? Check here.