Folders are an efficient way to manage contacts.
To see your folders, go to the folder section in SmashFlyX.
At the very top of the screen, you can select Custom folders to see regular folders and/or Smart folders to see those folders with an underlying search algorithm.
In the upper right is a + icon for creating new folders.
Below this is the search window where you can find folders based on various criteria.
Beneath the search window on the right lists the number of folders in your view.
Below that is the listing of folders with various detail points
If you put your cursor over a folder row, there will be 3 dots on the far right. These dots allow you to create a subfolder and move the folder.
Clicking on a folder row will take you to that folder
When you are in a folder, there are various areas of functionality.
Along the top are 3 categories - Details (the default), Messages, and Landing Page.
If you select Details, the folder details will display.
If you select messages, any messages connected with this folder will display. There is also an 'eye' icon on the far right of each message that will allow you to view the message.
If you select Landing Page, you can see any landing pages connected with this folder. There are 3 dots on the far right of each landing page that will allow you to edit, unpublish, copy the link, and, view the landing page.
If you wish to close the Details, Messages, or Landing Page view, select the up arrow in the upper right.
At the top right of the overal folder view are 3 dots. Selecting them allows you to take several types of actions.
Fetch From Open Web - Searches and imports contacts from the open web based on search criteria and saves them to the folder.
Download All Profiles - Downloads all of the contact data (.CSV file) in the folder to the local machine.
Create Landing Page - Create a personalized landing page tied to the folder.
Edit Folder - Edit the folder name and change folder permissions.
Delete Folder - Delete the folder.
The search windows allow you to search based on various criteria.
- Keyword - Return applicable contacts based on a keyword or boolean query.
- Keyword Must NOT Have - Return contacts that do not have a specified keyword associated with their contact profile.
- Contact Status - Return contacts based on their status i.e. Offer, Interviewed, New, Engaged etc.
- Location - Return contacts based on a specific location.
- Geo Radius - Return contacts within a location radius by selecting the Location drop-down field i.e. 0-10, 0-20, 0-30 etc.
- Join Dates - Users can select specific dates as well as having an option to select a predefined number of prior days i.e. "Yesterday", "Last 7 Days", "Last 30 Days", "Last 90 Days" and "This Year".
- Tags - Return contacts that have been tagged i.e. contacts can be tagged to classify them by Skills, Education levels, Former employee etc. Note: Users can select multiple tags.
- Source - Returns the last interaction with contacts prior to them joining the talent network. Eg, the contact browsed the company’s jobs on Indeed before signing up on the Careers Web Site, then the Source would be Indeed.
- Method - Returns how contacts joined the talent network. Eg, the contact joined the talent community using the talent community sign up functionality on the CWS, then the contact’s Method would be ‘Sign Up Form’.
- Type - Return internal, external or contacts through a recruitment agency.
- Custom Fields - Toggle the Customs Fields switch and return contacts based on fields configured for a client.
In the bottom section of the folder view are the contacts in the folder. Above this on the left is the Action down arrow. If you select contacts, the actions activate. If you select the down arrow, you can see the various actions that can be taken for the selected contacts.
Send SMS - Send SMS to contact(s); this action creates an sms campaign.
Send Email - Send email to contact(s); this action creates an email campaign.
Mass Update - Update fields for multiple contacts at once.
Add to Folder - Create a new folder or search for and add contact(s) to an existing folder.
Add to Job - Search for and add contact(s) to an existing job.
Delete from Folder - Deletes contact(s) from the folder.
Send Drip - Send numerous emails to contact(s) at specific dates and times.
Download Selected Profiles - Download contact(s) data (.CSV file) to the local machine.
Along the upper right is text that tells you how many contacts are in the folder. Next to it is a face icon. Here you can filter on the folder status of the contacts in the folder.
Next to the face icon is a final icon where you are allowed the set the column headings for the data characteristics of the contacts in the folder.
If you select a contact in the folder, this takes you to the Contact Profile view where you can view and manage the contact information.