August 2020 Release introduces SmashFlyX CRM’s new user interface (UI), additional triggers and actions in Workflows, Bulk resume upload feature as well as three new Programmatic advertising features.
New User Interface (UI - look and feel) in CRM
We redesigned SmashFlyX with an unmatched, industry-leading, intuitive interface to increase your team’s productivity, boost platform adoption, and make work a little more enjoyable.
What is it?
CRM's color theme changes to Black/White/Magenta/Green - to reflect the broader User Experience (UX) changes coming later. The functionality of the product remains the same, while the look and feel changes. You will notice the buttons, dropdowns, and actions look a bit different too.
Take a quick look, then log in to see more in Contacts, Folders, Jobs, Campaigns, and Analytics:
Workflow Automation Enhancements in CRM
CRM users with privileges and admins can set up workflows using additional triggers and actions with this release.
What is it?
- Contact Added to Folder: Use this to trigger workflows when a contact gets added to a custom folder or a job folder
- Contact Folder/Job Folder Status Changed: Use this to trigger workflows when a contact moves from Leads to Shortlisted in a folder
- Contact Tag changed: Use this to trigger workflows when a tag is added to or removed from a contact record
- Send Email to User: Use this action to inform a user via email, when a workflow is triggered
- Send SMS to User: Use this action to inform a user via SMS, when a workflow is triggered (Note: SMS is an add-on feature and need to be configured for clients)
To create a new Workflow, under Tools > Workflows, click Create Workflow. To allow users of specific roles to be able to create/manage workflows, go to Tools > Feature Permissions > Tools Menu > Enable Workflows.
Bulk Resume Import in CRM
Recruiters can now create multiple contacts at once by uploading a collection of resumes which decreases the amount of time it takes to upload multiple resumes. This allows the uploading of a zip file with multiple resumes into the CRM that results in the creation of multiple contacts in the talent network.
What is it?
Users can upload multiple resumes in bulk at once via zip file into their talent network. Maximum zip file size permitted is 50MB..rtf, .docx, .doc, .pdf, and .txt formats are supported.
Upon successfully uploading resumes in bulk, each resume will then be parsed and processed into an individual candidate profile, allowing recruiters/sourcers to manage candidates in the CRM.
From the Contacts screen, the Bulk Upload icon image is given to begin with a bulk upload. Resumes can be uploaded in bulk to an existing folder or in a new folder. Also, there is an option to add existing or new tags when uploading resumes in bulk. Before a new contact is added to the SFX database, SFX runs a duplicate-check algorithm — which compares email addresses — to determine whether the contact already exists in the target database. If contacts already exist in the system, existing contacts are updated with the latest information. A virus scan is done against resumes that are uploaded in bulk to the system. If viruses are identified, the resumes will not be uploaded. Users are then redirected to the newly created or existing folder that candidates will be saved to. A green banner displays, indicating that the bulk upload was successful and the candidates are due to be processed.
Once contacts have been processed into candidate profiles within SFX, a completion email is sent to the CRM user, to acknowledge that a bulk resume upload of contacts has been completed. The email contains: How many contacts were created, How many contacts were updated, What folder the contacts were added to, Tags that were added, Contacts that were not created. Note: Depending on the quality and format of the resume file, the system might not be able to extract and process the resume.
"Enable/Disable Bulk Import" enables users to upload multiple resumes in bulk at once into their talent network. To enable this setting, navigate to Tools > Feature Permissions > General > Enable/Disable Bulk Import. All new and existing users will have the ability to upload multiple resumes in bulk at once into their talent network.
Programmatic Recruitment Advertising enhancements in CRM
- Goal-based auto-campaigning: Set your time-to-fill goals once upfront, then the platform will continually compare your actual time-to-fill to your goal time-to-fill, self-optimizing channels and spend to reach it. SmashFlyX will search the CRM for well-matched candidates for a job; if there aren’t enough by location or skill, it will recommend or boost advertising spend for that job to increase exposure and generate new applicants.
- Connected TV advertising: Upload your employer brand video ad, preview it on the appropriate channel, then SmashFlyX automatically tags, tracks, and geotargets the campaign across 25+ Connected TV channels, including streaming like Hulu.
- Global ad hoc job posting: Now you have the expanded ability to browse 8,000+ domestic and international job boards for ad hoc job postings. This online shopping cart experience within SmashFlyX automates the purchasing and contracting, job distribution, and tracking and reporting.
(Note: Reach out to your ST contact if you would like to enable Global ad hoc job posting)