July 2021 release provides new sets of features in the SmashFlyX CRM including,
- Tracking link builder
- Ability to send international SMS
- Feedback: Filters for Folder, Status & Reviewer
- Contact Details Enhancement
Tracking Link Builder
Tracking Link Builder is the core UI for building Tracking links, Bitly links, QR codes and reporting on Flight Period and Ad Buy Gross Media Cost data. This is where the user defines the Job URL and Tactic, and where Impression and Click Tags are generated for Tracking Links.
The addition of tracking links allows CRM users to track views, clicks, apply starts, contacts, and applies for sources where there is no SmashFlyX integration, such as a banner ad, talent form, social media ad, or print ad, creating more visibility into omni-channel campaigns. When a candidate clicks on a tracking link, SmashFlyX will track the number of views, clicks, contacts, and applies that originate from said link.
- BITLY Links - A BITLY link is a shortened Click Tag URL and gives users the ability to include shortened Click tag links in an SMS or something similar. Also, if users want to publicly display the Click tag without hiding it behind a button, they can do that by using a BITLY link.
Click Tags are long text strings as seen in the image below:
BITLY Links are a lot shorter:
- QR Codes - Alternatively, if users don’t want to include a Click Link or BITLY link, they can download QR codes as high resolution images and use these codes on physical items i.e. a poster for an event held inside a campus or other venue.
- Flight Period & Ad Buy Gross Media Cost - Allows users to enter Start and End dates corresponding to when the Tracking Link was promoted. Users can also enter how much money it cost to promote the job. For example, recruiters might want to promote jobs on a premium website that charges a monthly fee or a fee per job advertisement. This data can be reported on when viewing data in the Drivers, Influencers, and Hires reports by means of the per-application cost metric.
- New Feature Permission - 'Enable Tracking Link Tactic Creation'. Turning this permission on, allows users to access the Tracking Link Builder.
In order to build a Tracking Link, the following is required:
- Job URL - This is the URL where the candidate will be sent upon clicking.
- Tactic - The website or location where the Job URL will be posted.
Once a Tracking Link has been created, two tags are generated:
- Impression Tag - These tags can be inserted into the Tactic’s HTML source code to help recruiters see how many people are viewing their webpage or location where the job URL is posted. Whenever someone lands on the webpage, the Impression tag gets fired, and tells the system somebody viewed the content, even if they did not click on anything and no action was taken by the candidate. Each Tactic will have its own Impression tag. Note: The usage of Impression Tags is limited - users are unable to insert impression tags in Tactics where they don't have control of the HTML source code i.e. Facebook, Indeed etc. Also, the impression tags do not work with Emails due to browser restrictions.
- Click Tag - The Click tag is the primary use case. The associated link that the candidate clicks on to be redirected to the Job URL, is called the Click tag. Prior to landing on the Job URL page, the Click tag gets fired and tells SFX that a candidate clicked on the link from this Tactic. Any subsequent downstream actions that the candidate takes i.e. make an application, or if the candidate ends up getting hired, all of that gets attributed to the Tactic.
The Tracking Link Builder will be available for any client who has the license to use the SmashFlyX CRM. Please speak with your account manager to learn more.
Ability to Send International SMS
SmashFlyX CRM users now have the ability to send Bulk SMS to US and international contacts within a Folder. International SMS will be sent through the US number, and can be sent from the following list of countries.
Due to high open rates, sending SMS has become one of the most effective marketing platforms to reach out to talent and convey an organization’s employer brand value promise and/or job opportunities. The interaction with these texts is also significantly higher than other marketing tools.
SMS marketing can also help increase interaction with other communication channels such as email, website, and microsites. Using a shortened hyperlink is a great way to direct users to the website or a microsite. A simple SMS reminder asking to check email for any important information can also boost email open rates which are significantly lower than the SMS open rates.
Support of a single US 10-digit phone number with up to 100,000 SMS/Text Messages annually for the (the domestic US only) is included with new CRM purchases. Please speak with your account manager for pricing on international SMS.
Feedback: Filters for Folder, Status & Reviewer
Filters have been added to the “My Feedback Requests” page for Reviewer, Response and Folder to make it easier to drill down into specific feedback requests and view responses and comments.
Filtering by Reviewer
Using the Reviewer filter will allow a user to filter their Feedback Requests by one or more “Reviewers”. Reviewers are other CRM users who they have requested feedback from.
Filtering by Response
Using the Response filter will allow a user to filter their Feedback Requests by one or more feedback response options e.g. Yes (Thumbs up), No (Thumbs down), Not Now or Pending.
Filtering by Folder
Using the Folder filter will allow a user to filter their Feedback Requests by one or more Folders. The filter field is a searchable type-ahead box.
Filters may be combined to drill down into precise results. In this example I have filtered by Reviewer= Ajay Kutty and Response=Yes (Thumbs up). Since I have no “Yes” feedback responses from Ajay, I have no results displaying.
Each filter can be cleared individually by clicking into the filter field and selecting “Clear all”.
This enhancement is available automatically with the Feedback requests feature at no additional cost.
Contact Details Enhancement
CRM users can utilize this view to decide if a job seeker should be moved to a different disposition for further consideration, should be engaged in screening activities (such as assessments or interviews), or should be removed from consideration for the job. In addition, users can quickly “page through” job seekers in the queue via the next and previous buttons on the sides of the page, which is helpful for high-volume hiring efficiency.
The user should be able to view the re-skinned contact details page with no change in the existing functionality. On the first view of the page the user should be able to see the following details:
- Name - Contact’s Name
- Designation - Contact’s Designation
- Location - Contact’s Location with zip code
- Date of Joining the Talent Community
- Timeline - Contact’s timeline show when the candidate has been contacted and filter option based on status
- Contact Status - Current status of the candidate
- Area of Interest -
- Area of Interest provided by the candidate or system inferred
- Single or Multiple Areas of Interest (Depending on the client’s configuration)
- Source - Contact Source
- Method - Contact method provides the method through which the contact is created like User-Created, ATS, LCP Form, Apply Overlay etc.
- Select: Allows to select multiple candidates and take any of the below-mentioned actions
- Add to Job: Puts the selected contact(s) in the selected Job Folder in the Leads Status
- Add to Folder: Puts the selected contact(s) in the selected Custom Folder in the Leads Status
- Print: Brings up a printable view of the contact record
- Send Email/SMS/Drip: This allows the user to send/schedule one or multiple emails/SMS to be sent to the selected contact(s)
- Contact Info:
- Includes the job seeker’s contact information such as email, phone and address, if available.
- The user will have the ability to edit/add the contact’s information by clicking on the edit icon next to Contact Info.
- The user will have the ability to mark the contact as “Do Not Contact”
- Work History:
- Includes details about the job seeker’s work experience, either entered directly by the job seeker in an application or lead capture process, or uploaded and parsed from a resume
- The user will have the ability to edit/add/delete the work history information by clicking on the edit icon next to the Work History
- Includes details about the job seeker’s education, either entered directly by the job seeker in an application or lead capture process, or uploaded and parsed from a resume
- The user will have the ability to edit/add/delete the education information by clicking on the edit icon next to the Education
- Includes details about the job seeker’s certifications, either entered directly by the job seeker in an application or lead capture process, or uploaded and parsed from a resume
- The user will have the ability to edit/add/delete the certificate information by clicking on the edit icon next to the Certificate
Contact details is a default feature of the SmashFlyX CRM and the update will be visible in August.